ICNNFC'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system. If you have a paper on an additional topic, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The current topics include but are not limited to:
- Computational Nanotechnology
- Detecting and Monitoring of Nanomaterials
- Green Nanotechnology
- Management of Nanotechnology
- Marketing and Finance
- Nanotechnology: Modeling and Simulation
- Nano-measurement Devices
- Nano-porous Materials
- Nanomaterials Applications
- Nanomaterials Characterization
- Nanomaterials Handling Techniques
- Nanomaterials Storing Techniques
- Nanotechnology and Coating
- Nanomaterials Toxicity
- Nanotechnology Regulations
- Nanotechnology Standardization
- Nanotechnology and Education
- Nanotechnology and Environmental Issues
- Nanotechnology and Ethical Impacts
- Nanotechnology and Health Issues
- Nanotechnology and Safety Issues
- Polymer Nanomaterials
- Quantum Dots
- Self-assembly Processes
- Sustainable Nano-manufacturing
- Synthesis of Nanomaterials
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Thin Films
- And all other related topics
Manuscripts are invited for the 4th International Conference on Nanomaterials, Nanodevices, Fabrication and Characterization (ICNNFC'19) on topics lying within the scope of the conference. All contributions must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
Three types of manuscripts could be published in the conference proceedings:
- Extended Abstracts
- Short Papers
- Full Papers
You may choose to submit any of the above based on the the weight of the contributions in your manuscript.
- Extended abstracts are welcome for publication. These submissions should be around 500 words and must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results (if available) of the research. No figures or tables are allowed. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 10 minutes (if oral) or poster.
- Short papers must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results of the paper, and must (at least) contain an abstract, an introduction, a results/discussion section, and a reference section. Short papers are limited to 4 pages. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
- Full Papers are limited to 8 pages and are more descriptive of the work that has been done. Also, more sections, images, graphs, and results could be presented. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
Please note that a .docx template is available to guide the authors in formatting their papers. All papers (including extended abstracts) must comply with the template.
You may find the conference template(s) for ICNNFC'19 below:
Short and Full Papers' Template:
Paper Template (.DOCX)
Extended Abstracts Template:
Extended Abstract Template (.DOCX)
Papers should be prepared in English and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members. All papers must be submitted in electronic form using the web site of the conference.
Once the reviewing process is complete, the contact author of each paper will be notified of the result by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
All accepted extended abstracts, short, and full papers will be published in the proceedings, under an ISBN reference in a USB drive. The online version of the proceedings will also be published under an ISSN reference and each paper in the proceedings will be assigned unique DOIs by CrossRef. Selected papers will be published in a Special Issue in the Open-Access Journal "International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology" by Avestia Publishing. For more information, in regards to the journal and Avestia Publishing, please visit our website at www.avestia.com.
All papers must be presented by one of the authors. At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to Regular Registration deadline (see Important Dates) in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings and accepted in the final program.
Two best paper awards will be conferred to author(s) of the papers that receive the highest rank during the peer-review and by the respected session chairs. Only papers presented at the conference will be eligible for this award. Winners receive a certificate, 25% discount towards registration for the 2020 series of the conference, and can submit their papers to a related journal by Avestia Publishing for free publication (subject to a second round of peer-review).
In order to submit your paper or access the reviewer system, please follow the link below:
The corresponding authors of accepted papers are required to please fill, complete, sign and send the following copyright form along with your Camera Ready Submission to email@example.com. Failure to comply will result in removal of the paper from the proceedings.
Jan. 18, 2019
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline